We are pleased to announce that the “Encyclopedia 2023 Outstanding Contributor Award” is open for applications now. We will award two outstanding contributors for the Encyclopedia platform (https://encyclopedia.pub/) and Encyclopedia journal in 2023. All contributors will be selected after a thorough evaluation by the journal award committee, led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Raffaele Barretta, and the winners will be announced in March 2024.
Eligibility for the Award:
To be eligible, applicants must meet at least one of the following criteria:
– The applicants must have published at least one qualified entry/video on the Encyclopedia platform in 2023;
– The applicants must have published at least one paper in the Encyclopedia journal in 2023.
The award committee will evaluate applications based on a comprehensive consideration of the following criteria:
– The quantity and quality of entries/videos and papers contributed;
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– View, citation, and download rates in 2023.
Document for Application:
– Curriculum vitae (Please contact our office if you need a template of the form.)
– CHF 300 (Swiss francs) for each winner;
– An opportunity to publish one paper free of charge in the Encyclopedia journal before 31 December 2024 following peer review for each winner;
–An electronic certificate for each winner.
15 January 2024
Please send your curriculum vitae to our office before the deadline (email@example.com). The winners will be announced on the journal website in March 2024.
We are pleased to announce the winners of the Encyclopedia 2022 Outstanding Contributor Award. The award has been granted to the following researchers:
Dr. Bjørn Grinde, a Senior Scientist from Division of Mental and Physical Health, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Oslo, Norway.
Dr. Bo-Wen Shen, an Associate Professor from Department of Mathematics and Statistics, San Diego State University, San Diego, USA.
As the awardees, they will each receive CHF 300 (Swiss Francs), a certificate, and an opportunity to publish one paper free of charge in Encyclopedia in 2023 after peer review.
With so many high-quality applicants, the evaluation process and final decision were challenging. We would like to thank all of the applicants for their support of Encyclopedia. On behalf of the award evaluation committee, we congratulate the winners on their accomplishments.