I am involved in the field of organic light emitting devices since 2002. I also worked as visiting Scientist at Korea Electronics Technology Institute, South Korea in 2003 and 2005 (Brain Pool, KOFST) on OLEDs devices. I am specialized in Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLEDs) devices and displays and acquired enough expertize to conduct the research project on OLEDs. During these years, I have published around 65 research articles in various SCI journals of repute. In addition, I have contributed chapters to two books on OLEDs.
Representative Research Articles:
1. OLED Pixel Shrinkage Dependence with Cathode Influenced by Thermal Effect.
Sun-Kap Kwon, Ji-Ho Baek, Hyun-Chul Choi, In-Byoung Kang, Seong Keun Kim, Ramchandra Pode, and Jang Hyuk Kwon. IEEE ELECTRON DEVICE LETTERS, VOL. 39, NO. 10, OCTOBER 2018. 1536- 1539.
2. Efficient micro-cavity top emission OLED with optimized Mg: Ag ratio cathode. Kwon, S.-K., Lee, E.-H. Kim K.-S., Choi H.-C., Park M.J., Kim S.K., Pode R., Kwon J.H., Optics Express, Volume 25, Issue 24, 27 November 2017, Pages 29906-29915.
3. Ideal host and guest system in phosphorescent OLEDs
Organic Electronics: physics, materials, applications 10(2), pp. 240-246 (2009)
4. Transparent conducting metal electrode for top emission organic light-emitting devices: Ca-Ag double layer
Pode, R.B., Lee, C.J., Moon, D.G., Han, J.I. Applied Physics Letters 84(23), pp. 4614-4616 (2004)
5. Optical spectroscopy of tris(8-hydroxyquinoline) aluminium thin films
Baldacchini, G., Gagliardi, S., Montereali, R.M., Pace, A., Pode, R.B. Philosophical Magazine B: 82(6), pp. 669-680 (2002)
Book Chapter Contribution:
Applications of Organic and Printed Electronics - A Technology-Enabled Revolution Series: Integrated Circuits and Systems, Cantatore Eugenio (Ed.) 2013, ISBN 978-1-4614-3159-6 DOI 10.1007/978-1-4614-3160-2, (Springer Publication)
Book Chapter 3: High-Performance Organic Light-Emitting Diode Displays, Pages 57-81. Authors:
Jang Hyuk Kwon, Ramchandra Pode, Hye Dong Kim and Ho Kyoon Chung Organic Light Emitting Diode - Material, Process and Devices, Seung Hwan Ko (Ed.) 2011, ISBN 978-953- 307-273-9 (InTech Open Access Publisher) Chapter 4: "High Efficiency Red Phosphorescent Organic Light- Emitting Diodes with Simple Structure", pages 101 – 146. Authors: Ramchandra Pode and Jang Hyuk Kwon