- Please check and comment entries here.
The concept of green finance, also known as green investments, is widely employed in academia and business, and have a variety of meanings. Green finance (GF) is a developing concept that lacks a clear and universal definition. However, the goal of GF is to balance the advancement of monetary events, environmental stability, and ecological protection to accomplish long-term development.
The entry is from 10.3390/su131810165
- Zhang, D.; Zhang, Z.; Managi, S. A bibliometric analysis on green finance: Current status, development, and future directions. Financ. Res. Lett. 2019, 29, 425–430.
- Zheng, G.-W.; Siddik, A.B.; Masukujjaman, M.; Fatema, N.; Alam, S.S. Green Finance Development in Bangladesh: The Role of Private Commercial Banks (PCBs). Sustainability 2021, 13, 795.
- Zhang, D. Energy Finance: Background, Concept, and Recent Developments GUEST EDITOR’S INTRODUCTION. Emerg. Mark. Financ. Trade 2018, 54, 1687–1692.
- Wang, K.; Tsai, S.-B.; Du, X.; Bi, D. Internet Finance, Green Finance, and Sustainability. Sustainability 2019, 11, 3856.
- Akter, N.; Siddik, A.B.; Mondal, M.S.A. Sustainability Reporting on Green Financing: A Study of Listed Private Sustainability Reporting on Green Financing: A Study of Listed Private Commercial Banks in Bangladesh. J. Bus. Technol. 2018, 12, 14–27.
- Hoque, N.; Mowla, M.M.; Uddin, M.S.; Mamun, A.; Uddin, M.R. Green Banking Practices in Bangladesh: A Critical Investi-gation. Int. J. Econ. Financ. 2019, 11, 58–68.
- Lancet, R. Reports of the Advisory Scientific Committee No 6/February 2016 Too Late, Too Sudden: Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy and Systemic Risk; European Systemic Risk Board: Frankfurt, Germany, 2017.
- Zhou, X.; Tang, X.; Zhang, R. Impact of green finance on economic development and environmental quality: A study based on provincial panel data from China. Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res. 2020, 27, 19915–19932.
- Malsha, K.P.P.H.G.N.; Anton Arulrajah, A.; Senthilnathan, S. Mediating role of employee green behaviour towards sustain-ability performance of banks. J. Gov. Regul. 2020, 9, 92–102.
- Raihan, M.Z. Sutainable Finance for Growth and Development of Banking Industry in Bangladesh: An Equity Perspective. MIST J. Sci. Technol. 2019, 7, 41–51.
- Rashid, M.H.U. Green Financing for Sustainability: Challenges and Prospects of Bangladesh. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Finance for Sustainable Growth and Development; Jahur, M.S., Uddin, S.M.S., Eds.; Department of Finance, Faculty of Business Administration, University of Chittagong: Chittagong, Bangladesh, 2018; pp. 129–147.
- Zhixia, C.; Hossen, M.M.; Muzafary, S.S.; Begum, M. Green banking for environmental sustainability-present status and future agenda: Experience from Bangladesh. Asian Econ. Financ. Rev. 2018, 8, 571–585.