- Please check and comment entries here.
The implementation of technology training is essential to promote the commercialization of research achievements, and can play a crucial role in poverty alleviation.
2. Agricultural Science and Technology Training
The entry is from 10.3390/su13137143
- Zebo, M. Farmers’ endowment, regional environment and the willingness to participate in e-commerce poverty alleviation based on the empirical analysis of 630 farmers in frontier minority areas. China Bus. Mark. 2017, 31, 47–54. (In Chinese)
- Singh, M.; Tambe, S.B. Impact of training on the agriculture technology knowledge (adoption) of farmers. Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika 2014, 29, 101–104.
- Bayissa, D.D. Factors inhibiting farmers’ willingness to participate in agricultural research. J. Sci. Food Agric. 2016, 28, 11–19.
- Pan, Y.; Smith, S.C.; Sulaiman, M. Agricultural extension and technology adoption for food security: Evidence from Uganda. Am. J. Agric. Econ. 2018, 100, 1012–1031.
- He, X.; Sakurai, T. Transferability of green revolution in Sub-Saharan Africa: Impact assessment of rice production technology training in Northern Ghana. Agric. Econ. Soc. Jpn. 2019, 2, 74–79.
- Zhou, Y. Cultivation of English ability of agricultural science and technology talents—Based on the perspective of agricultural international cooperation. Rural Econ. Sci. Technol. 2018, 29, 245–247.
- Outlooks on Pest Management Group. Focus on Africa: Using science and technology to improve agriculture and alleviate poverty. Outlooks Pest Manag. 2005, 16, 221. (In Chinese)
- Fonta, W.M.; Sanfo, S.; Ibrahim, B.; Barry, B. Farmers awareness, perception of climate hazards and their willingness to participate in crop insurance schemes in Southwestern Burkina Faso. Procedia Environ. Sci. 2015, 29, 7–8.
- Schreinemachers, P.; Wu, M.H.; Uddin, M.N.; Shahabuddin, A.; Hanson, P. Farmer training in off-season vegetables: Effects on income and pesticide use in Bangladesh. Food Policy 2016, 61, 132–140.
- Chen, H. Analysis of scientific and technological training on chinese farmers. Agric. Econ. Issues 2007, 1, 19–22. (In Chinese)
- Qiao, H.; Cheng, Y.; Zeng, Q.; Zheng, F. Empirical research on the impact of agricultural technical training on farmers’ agricultural income—Based on the investigation of 1123 households. Investig. World 2016, 5, 13–17. (In Chinese)
- Pan, D. The impact of agricultural technology training on rural residents’ income: A study based on the propensity score matching method. J. Nanjing Agric. Univ. 2014, 5, 62–69.
- Zhao, Z.; Wang, P.; Yang, D.; Yu, B. On the connotation, structure and characteristics of the farmer training model in our country. Chin. Vocat. Tech. Educ. 2005, 6, 29–31. (In Chinese)
- Giannoccaro, G.; Castillo, M.; Berbel, J. Factors influencing farmers’ willingness to participate in water allocation trading. A case study in Southern Spain. Span. J. Agric. Res. 2016, 14, 101–103.
- Zemo, K.H.; Termansen, M. Farmers’ willingness to participate in collective biogas investment: A discrete choice experiment study. Resour. Energy Econ. 2018, 52, 87–101.
- Xu, J.; Jiang, N.; Qin, W. An empirical study on the demand and performance of farmers’ agricultural science and technology training services: A case study of Jiangsu Province. Agric. Econ. Issues 2011, 12, 66–72.
- Liu, F.; Zheng, L.; Wang, H. Analysis of factors affecting farmers’ training willingness in the development of camellia tea industry. J. S. China Agric. Univ. 2011, 10, 59–66.
- Zhao, Z.; Han, C.; Lv, J. Analysis on the influential factors of returning rural migrant workers to participate in vocational skills training—Based on a survey of 35 cities/counties from 3 provinces in the North and South of Rao Lake in Henan Province. Educ. Econ. 2012, 4, 26–29.
- Zhu, Q.; Mi, S.; Huang, L.; Huang, H. Study on the willingness and influencing factors of new professional farmers in participation of vocational skills training—An empirical analysis based on large-scale farming farmers. Zhejiang Agric. J. 2014, 26, 1361. (In Chinese)
- Yuan, C.; Wu, W. Analysis of farmers’ demand for forestry production technology and its determinants in collective forest areas. J. Zhejiang Agric. For. Univ. 2016, 33, 369–376.
- Tawiah, S.; Setlhodi, I.I. Introducing information and communication technology training for rural women in South Africa: Innovative strategies for the advancement of livelihoods. Int. J. Adult Educ. Technol. 2020, 11, 45–59.
- Luo, W. Analysis on vocational skills training of Chinese farmers. China Rural Watch 2013, 2, 21–28.
- Li, X.; Li, R.; Luo, B. Impact of agricultural technical training and non-agricultural vocational training on rural residents’ income. Math. Stat. Manag. 2015, 34, 867–877.
- Yang, Y.; Zhai, Y. Analysis of forest farmers’ application of forestry technology and its influencing factors—taking semi-Arid Regions in Liaoning Province as an example. Resour. Environ. Arid Areas 2017, 31, 101–106.
- Jiang, X.; Zheng, X.; Liu, W. Analysis of the effect of technical training on camellia tea farmers’ income increase—Estimation based on the propensity score matching method. For. Econ. 2017, 93–99, 107. (In Chinese)