- Please check and comment entries here.
Reverse logistics is a term commonly used to describe the management of end-of-life products, and mostly refers to the terms reduce, reuse, remanufacture, and recycle. Reduce is a term that refers to waste reduction in manufacturing and the packaging of products. The term reuse refers to the return of an unused product to the manufacturer in order to put the product back into use. The term remanufacture refers to a process of repairing, restoring, or overhauling products to extend their lifespan. Recycle refers to a process in which any component of a product that contains a certain value is returned to the manufacturer. RL should be designed outside the company and should not be limited by waste collection and recycling actions, but other activities should also be included to preserve the value and usefulness of materials for the longest possible period, which would make significant gains for the company’s value chain. Implementing RL helps reduce production waste and helps companies make a profit.
2. Details about Reverse Logistics
The entry is from 10.3390/su13105734
- Chen, Z.-S.; Zhang, X.; Govindan, K.; Wang, X.-J.; Chin, K.-S. Third-party reverse logistics provider selection: A computational semantic analysis-based multi-perspective multi-attribute decision-making approach. Expert Syst. Appl. 2021, 166, 114051.
- Tighazoui, A.; Turki, S.; Sauvey, C.; Sauer, N. Optimal design of a manufacturing-remanufacturing-transport system within a reverse logistics chain. Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 2019, 101, 1773–1791.
- Govindan, K.; Bouzon, M. From a literature review to a multi-perspective framework for reverse logistics barriers and drivers. J. Clean. Prod. 2018, 187, 318–337.
- Awan, M.A.; Ali, Y. Sustainable modeling in reverse logistics strategies using fuzzy MCDM: Ase of China Pakistan Economic Corridor. Manag. Environ. Qual. Int. J. 2019, 30, 1132–1151.
- Ardeshirilajimi, A.; Azadivar, F. Reverse supply chain plan for remanufacturing commercial returns. Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 2014, 77, 1767–1779.
- Yu, H.; Sun, X.; Solvang, W.D.; Zhao, X. Reverse Logistics Network Design for Effective Management of Medical Waste in Epidemic Outbreaks: Insights from the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Outbreak in Wuhan (China). Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2020, 17, 1770.
- Morgan, T.R.; Tokman, M.; Richey, R.G.; Defee, C. Resource commitment and sustainability: A reverse logistics performance process model. Int. J. Phys. Distrib. Logist. Manag. 2018, 48, 164–182.
- Ayilara, M.S.; Olanrewaju, O.S.; Babalola, O.O.; Odeyemi, O. Waste Management through Composting: Challenges and Potentials. Sustainability 2020, 12, 4456.
- Galijašević, E.; Nunić, Z.; Alihodžić, A. Waste management system and reverse logistics of Tešanj. HORIZONS B 2018, 5, 41–52.
- Aćimović, S.; Mijušković, V.; Rajić, V. The impact of reverse logistics onto green supply chain competitiveness evidence from Serbian consumers. Int. J. Retail. Distrib. Manag. 2020, 48, 1003–1021.
- Marić, J.; Opazo-Basáez, M. Green Servitization for Flexible and Sustainable Supply Chain Operations: A Review of Reverse Logistics Services in Manufacturing. Glob. J. Flex. Syst. Manag. 2019, 20, 65–80.
- Agrawal, S.; Singh, R.K. Analyzing disposition decisions for sustainable reverse logistics: Triple Bottom Line approach. Resour. Conserv. Recycl. 2019, 150, 104448.
- Kumar, V.; Brady, M.; Garza-Reyes, J.A.; Simpson, M. Resolving forward-reverse logistics multi-period model using evolutionary algorithms. Int. J. Prod. Econ. 2017, 183, 458–469.
- Henninger, C.E.; Bürklin, N.; Niinimäki, K. The clothes swapping phenomenon—when consumers become suppliers. J. Fash. Mark. Manag. Int. J. 2019, 23, 327–344.
- Sajjanit, C.; Rompho, N. Measuring customer-oriented product returns service performance. Int. J. Logist. Manag. 2019, 30, 772–796.
- Bagur-Femenías, L.; Perramon, J.; Amat, O. Impact of quality and environmental investment on business competitiveness and profitability in small service business: The case of travel agencies. Total. Qual. Manag. Bus. Excel. 2014, 26, 1–14.
- Bastas, A.; Liyanage, K. Sustainable supply chain quality management: A systematic review. J. Clean. Prod. 2018, 181, 726–744.
- Wang, Y.L.; Luor, T.; Luarn, P.; Lu, H.-P. Contribution and Trend to Quality Research—A literature review of SERVQUAL model from 1998 to 2013. Inform. Econ. 2015, 19, 34–45.
- Stević, Ž.; Đalić, I.; Pamučar, D.; Nunić, Z.; Vesković, S.; Vasiljević, M.; Tanackov, I. A new hybrid model for quality assessment of scientific conferences based on Rough BWM and SERVQUAL. Scientometrics 2019, 119, 1–30.
- Rezaei, J.; Kothadiya, O.; Tavasszy, L.; Kroesen, M. Quality assessment of airline baggage handling systems using SERVQUAL and BWM. Tour. Manag. 2018, 66, 85–93.
- Meidutė-Kavaliauskienė, I.; Vasilienė-Vasiliauskienė, V.; Vasiliauskas, A.V. Identification of sectoral logistics service quality gaps by applying servqual method. Transport 2020, 35, 419–434.
- Prentkovskis, O.; Erceg, Ž.; Stević, Ž.; Tanackov, I.; Vasiljević, M.; Gavranović, M. A new methodology for im-proving service quality measurement: Delphi-FUCOM-SERVQUAL model. Symmetry 2018, 10, 757.
- Kilibarda, M.; Nikolicic, S.; Andrejic, M. Measurement of logistics service quality in freight forwarding companies. Int. J. Logist. Manag. 2016, 27, 770–794.
- Knop, K. Evaluation of quality of services provided by transport & logistics operator from pharmaceutical industry for improvement purposes. Transp. Res. Procedia 2019, 40, 1080–1087.
- Limbourg, S.; Giang, H.T.Q.; Cools, M. Logistics Service Quality: The Case of Da Nang City. Procedia Eng. 2016, 142, 124–130.
- Memić, Z.; Vasiljević, M.; Tanackov, I.; Stević, Ž. Measuring the quality of logistics services in the transport company using the servqual model. In Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Management, Engineering and Environment, ICMNEE 2018, Belgrade, Serbia, 11–12 October 2018; pp. 119–129.
- Czajkowska, A.; Stasiak-Betlejewska, R.; Agnieszka, C.; Renata, S.-B. Quality management tools applying in the strategy of logistics services quality improvement. Serb. J. Manag. 2015, 10, 225–234.
- Roslan, N.A.A.; Wahab, E.; Abdullah, N.H. Service Quality: A Case Study of Logistics Sector in Iskandar Malaysia Using SERVQUAL Model. Procedia Soc. Behav. Sci. 2015, 172, 457–462.
- Parmata, U.M.D.; Sankara Rao, B.; Rajashekhar, B. Measuring service quality in pharmaceutical supply chain—distributor’s perspective. Int. J. Pharm. Healthc. Mark. 2016, 10, 258–284.