The Encyclopedia 2022 Outstanding Contributor Award is open for application now. We will award two outstanding contributors for the Encyclopedia platform and Encyclopedia journal in 2022. All contributors will be selected after a thorough evaluation by the journal award committee, led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Raffaele Barretta, and the winners will be announced in March 2023.
Eligibility for the Award
To be eligible, applicants must meet at least one of the following criteria:
– The applicants must have published at least one qualified entry on the Encyclopedia platform in 2022;
– The applicants must have published at least one paper in the Encyclopedia journal in 2022.
Selection CriteriaThe award committee will evaluate applications based on a comprehensive consideration of the following criteria:
– The quantity and quality of entries/papers contributed;
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– View, citation, and download rates in 2022.
Document for Application– Curriculum vitae (Please contact our office if you need a template of the form)
The Prize– CHF 300 (Swiss Francs) for each winner;
– An opportunity to publish one paper free of charge in Encyclopedia before 31 December 2023 following peer review for each winner;
– A certificate for each winner.
15 January 2023
Please send your applications to our office before the deadline: email@example.com.
The winners will be announced on the journal website in March 2023.