- Please check and comment entries here.
Han-Chuan Hsieh was received a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from National Taipei University of Technology (NTUT), in 1998, and an M.S. degree in Communication Engineering from Tatung Institute of Technology, Taipei, Taiwan, in 2008. He has been a Ph.D. degree in Department of Electrical Engineering of National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST).
Dr. Han-Chuan Hsieh's major interests are in Long-Term Evolution Advanced (LTE-A), Internet of Things (IoT), Software-Defined Networking (SDN), and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) in 5G. In recent years, he majors in Smart City application development and business model verification. The Current Positions are the project manager of Broadband Networks & System Integration Technology, Information and Communications Research Laboratories, Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), and project manager of Communications Industry Development Project Office, Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan.
2. Journal Paper
- H.C. Hsieh, J.L. Chen and Benslimane, Abderrahim, "5G Virtualized Multi-access Edge Computing Platform for IoT Applications," Journal of Network and Computer Applications (JNCA) Sumitted, vol. 115, pp. 94-102, Agu. 2018. (SCI, IF=5.570)
- H.C. Hsieh, C.S. Lee and J.L. Chen, “Mobile Edge Computing Platform with Container-based Virtualization Technology for IoT Applications,” Wireless Personal Communications (WPC) submitted, 2017. (SCI, IF=0.951)
- H.C. Hsieh, K.D. Chang, L.F. Wang, J.L. Chen, and H.C. Chao, “ScriptIoT: A Script Framework for and Internet-of-Things Applications”, IEEE Internet of Things Journal (IEEE JIT), vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 628-636, Agu. 2016. (SCI, IF=7.596)
- H.C. Hsieh, W.H. Hsieh and J.L. Chen, “Mobile IMS Integration of the Internet of Things in Ecosystem” Wireless Personal Communications (WPC), vol. 80, no. 2, pp. 819-836, 2015. (SCI IF=0.979)
- H.C. Hsieh and J.L. Chen, “Distributed Multi-Agent Scheme Support for Service Continuity in IMS-4G-Cloud Network, ” Computers & Electrical Engineering (C&EE), vol. 42, pp. 49-59, 2015. (SCI IF=1.570)
- H.C. Hsieh, J.L. Chen and C.H. Chen, “Trans2Cloud: Cloud Database Converter,” International Journal of Advanced Information Science and Technology (IJAIST), vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1-9, 2014.
- L. Chen, H.C. Hsieh and Yanuarius Teo, “Integrated LTE Testbed Framework Evaluating EPC Compliance for IoT QoS Architecture,” Journal of Internet Technology (JIT), vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 171-179, March 2013. (SCI IF=1.93)
- H.C. Hsieh, C. H. Lai, and Yanuarius Teofilus Larosa. “Design and consideration of integrated PLC and 3G mobile networks as internet of things architecture,” Int. J. Internet Protoc. Technol (IJIPT), vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 63-70, Nov. 2012. (EI)
3. International Conference Paper
- H.C. Hsieh and J.L. Chen, “Mobile IMS Integration of the Internet of Things in Ecosystem,” Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE International Conference on Internet of Things (IEEE iThings 2013), China, pp. 1870-1875, August 20-23, 2013.
- Ji-De Huang, H.C. Hsieh, “Design of Gateway for Monitoring System in IoT Networks, ” Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE International Conference on Internet of Things (IEEE iThings 2013), China, pp. 1876-1880, August 20-23, 2013.
- J.L. Chen, H.C. Hsieh and Y.T. Larosa, ”Congestion Control Optimization of M2M in LTE Networks.,” Proceedings of the 15th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Communications Technology (IEEE ICACT 2013), Korea, pp. 823-827, 2013.
- H.C. Hsieh, Y. Teo, Y.W. Ma and J.L. Chen, “Quality-of-Service Management on IoT-IMS Communication Platform for Future Internet Applications,” Proceedings of the IoT 2012 conference- IoT Challenge, China, 10/24-10/26, 2012.
- H.C. Hsieh, Chi-Ha Lai, “Internet of Things Architecture Based on Integrated PLC and 3G Communication Networks,” Proceedings of the IEEE 17th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (IEEE ICPADS 2011), Tainan, Taiwan, pp. 853-856, December 7-9, 2011.