- Please check and comment entries here.
Sustainable Project Management
Sustainability is one of the most important challenges of our time. Enterprises are integrating ideas of sustainability in their marketing, corporate communication, annual reports and in their actions. The concept of sustainability has more recently also been linked to project management. Sustainable project management means implementing projects that will serve to support future generations and society in social, economic and environmental benefits. Therefore, it is important to focus on the critical factors that lead to successful project management.
- José Luis Fuentes-Bargues; Mª José Bastante-Ceca; Pablo Sebastián Ferrer-Gisber; Mª Carmen González-Cruz; Study of Major-Accident Risk Assessment Techniques in the Environmental Impact Assessment Process. Sustainability 2020, 12, 5770, 10.3390/su12145770.
- Albert P. C. Chan; David Scott; Ada P. L. Chan; Factors Affecting the Success of a Construction Project. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management 2004, 130, 153-155, 10.1061/(asce)0733-9364(2004)130:1(153).
- Zeynep Isik; David Arditi; Irem Dikmen; M. Talat Birgonul; Impact of corporate strengths/weaknesses on project management competencies. International Journal of Project Management 2009, 27, 629-637, 10.1016/j.ijproman.2008.10.002.
- Minjeong Oh; Sungyong Choi; The Competence of Project Team Members and Success Factors with Open Innovation. Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity 2020, 6, 51, 10.3390/joitmc6030051.
- Peters, T.J., Waterman, R.H.. Search of Excellence: Lessons from America’s Best-Run Companies; Harper Business: New York, 1982; pp. 1-400.
- Dragan Milosevic; Peerasit Patanakul; Standardized project management may increase development projects success. International Journal of Project Management 2005, 23, 181-192, 10.1016/j.ijproman.2004.11.002.
- Zarina Alias; E.M.A. Zawawi; Khalid Yusof; N.M. Aris; Determining Critical Success Factors of Project Management Practice: A Conceptual Framework. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 2014, 153, 61-69, 10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.10.041.
- Derek H. T. Walker; Mark W. Vines; Australian multi-unit residential project construction time performance factors. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management 2000, 7, 278-284, 10.1046/j.1365-232x.2000.00159.x.
- David Bryde; Perceptions of the impact of project sponsorship practices on project success. International Journal of Project Management 2008, 26, 800-809, 10.1016/j.ijproman.2007.12.001.
- Joyce Fortune; Diana White; Kam Jugdev; Derek Walker; Looking again at current practice in project management. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business 2011, 4, 553-572, 10.1108/17538371111164010.
- M. El-Saboni; G. Aouad; A. Sabouni; Electronic communication systems effects on the success of construction projects in United Arab Emirates. Advanced Engineering Informatics 2009, 23, 130-138, 10.1016/j.aei.2008.07.005.
- Ralf Müller; Kam Jugdev; Critical success factors in projects. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business 2012, 5, 757-775, 10.1108/17538371211269040.
- Ralf Müller; Rodney Turner; The Influence of Project Managers on Project Success Criteria and Project Success by Type of Project. European Management Journal 2007, 25, 298-309, 10.1016/j.emj.2007.06.003.
- Diana White; Joyce Fortune; Current practice in project management — an empirical study. International Journal of Project Management 2002, 20, 1-11, 10.1016/s0263-7863(00)00029-6.
- Irja Hyväri; Success of Projects in Different Organizational Conditions. Project Management Journal 2006, 37, 31-41, 10.1177/875697280603700404.
- Kumar Neeraj Jha; K.C. Iyer; Critical determinants of project coordination. International Journal of Project Management 2006, 24, 314-322, 10.1016/j.ijproman.2005.11.005.
- A. Tishler; D. Dvir; A. Shenhar; S. Lipovetsky; Identifying critical success factors in defense development projects: A multivariate analysis. Technological Forecasting and Social Change 1996, 51, 151-171, 10.1016/0040-1625(95)00197-2.
- Do Ba Khang; Tun Lin Moe; Success Criteria and Factors for International Development Projects: A Life-Cycle-Based Framework. Project Management Journal 2008, 39, 72-84, 10.1002/pmj.20034.
- Aaron J. Shenhar; Asher Tishler; Dov Dvir; Stanislav Lipovetsky; Thomas Lechler; Refining the search for project success factors: a multivariate, typological approach. R&D Management 2002, 32, 111-126, 10.1111/1467-9310.00244.
- Brian J. Sauser; Richard R. Reilly; Aaron J. Shenhar; Why projects fail? How contingency theory can provide new insights – A comparative analysis of NASA’s Mars Climate Orbiter loss. International Journal of Project Management 2009, 27, 665-679, 10.1016/j.ijproman.2009.01.004.
- Marios Stanitsas; Konstantinos Kirytopoulos; Vrassidas Leopoulos; Integrating sustainability indicators into project management: The case of construction industry. Journal of Cleaner Production 2021, 279, 123774, 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.123774.
- A.J. Gilbert Silvius; Ron P.J. Schipper; Sustainability in project management: A literature review and impact analysis. Social Business 2014, 4, 63-96, 10.1362/204440814x13948909253866.
- Amy N. Javernick-Will; W. Richard Scott; Who Needs to Know What? Institutional Knowledge and Global Projects. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management 2010, 136, 546-557, 10.1061/(asce)co.1943-7862.0000035.
- J.R. López-Robles; Jose Ramon Otegi-Olaso; I. Porto Gómez; Manuel Jesús Cobo; 30 years of intelligence models in management and business: A bibliometric review. International Journal of Information Management 2019, 48, 22-38, 10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2019.01.013.
- L. Monostori; B. Kádár; T. Bauernhansl; S. Kondoh; S. Kumara; G. Reinhart; O. Sauer; G. Schuh; W. Sihn; K. Ueda; et al. Cyber-physical systems in manufacturing. CIRP Annals 2016, 65, 621-641, 10.1016/j.cirp.2016.06.005.
- Erik Hofmann; Marco Rüsch; Industry 4.0 and the current status as well as future prospects on logistics. Computers in Industry 2017, 89, 23-34, 10.1016/j.compind.2017.04.002.
- Wilhelm Bauer; Sven Schuler; Tim Hornung; Jacob Decker; Development of a Procedure Model for Human-Centered Industry 4.0 Projects. Procedia Manufacturing 2019, 39, 877-885, 10.1016/j.promfg.2020.01.402.
- Lynda Bourne; Derek H.T. Walker; Advancing project management in learning organizations. The Learning Organization 2004, 11, 226-243, 10.1108/09696470410532996.
- Jaroslav Vrchota; Petr Řehoř; Monika Maříková; Martin Pech; Critical Success Factors of the Project Management in Relation to Industry 4.0 for Sustainability of Projects. Sustainability 2020, 13, 281, 10.3390/su13010281.